Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A little Ditty!

A few days ago, I read something written by a friend. I could totally relate to him and his plight, sailing in the same boat myself. So here goes - a couple of lines - an attempt to lighten our serious situation!

Its not a careless whisper any more,
Nor is it a mighty sigh,
But it really is an irksome bore,
That bothers me day and night.

The ones who have press me so,
Few who don't grow fewer still,
But, do they really know,
The reason I have no will?

"First you play and then you study,
And, then you finally get a job.
And then my friend, its time to marry!"
Says the jubilant mob.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To my feelings rhyming words you gave,
Mind my words, you better behave,
If the mob gets a wind of this,
The consequences will be grave.